Teaching Practice

In the teaching practice section, I have a total of four meetings scheduled, and the time required is 45 minutes in a single meeting, the first teaching practice is scheduled for Friday, September 13, 2019. The second meeting is on Saturday, 14 September 2019, the third meeting was on Friday, 20 September 2019, and the last meeting was on 21 September 2019. My teaching practice certainly followed the lesson plan that I had made. I teach using the same method as in this school, but I focus on students to be more active by asking lots of questions and directing students to ask questions, this is in accordance with the learning model in Indonesia, which mostly uses student centers. After completing the core activities, in the closing activity I give appreciation to students or groups who get a lot of grades. And end with closing words and take a photo with my students.


Comments

Popular Posts